Free USPS shipping for eligible orders over $50 (expedited shipping available)
- 12-pack (12 packets): $30
- Box: (96 packets): $179
Halodine Nasal Antiseptic is a nasal sanitizer liquid specifically designed to help reduce viral infection and decontaminate the nasal cavity to reduce the likelihood of transmission of infectious particles. Safe and easy-to-use, it is especially recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain — hospitals, clinics, schools, hotels, restaurants, sports, conferences, and airlines — as well as for those most at risk.
Use of Halodine, in addition to other important measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands and social distancing, can help reduce virus transmission. Masks provide a first layer of personal protection, but Halodine provides an additional layer of tested protection for up to 4 hours, helping keep you and others safe.
Halodine was initially developed by leading clinicians with decades of experience in antiviral medicines to protect health care workers and their families. Now Halodine is available for anyone who is concerned about virus transmission.
For nasal application
- Gently blow nose to clear both nostrils. Discard tissue.
- Open single liquid packet by folding the narrow end along line.
- To avoid spill while opening, maintain liquid packet with narrow end pointing up.
- Place narrow end of liquid packet at right nostril and gently pinch left nostril. Lift chin and tilt head back; squeeze all liquid from liquid packet while inhaling through right nostril. Discard liquid packet.
- Open second liquid packet by folding the narrow end along line. Avoid spill.
- Place narrow end of liquid packet at left nostril and gently pinch right nostril. Lift chin and tilt head back; squeeze all liquid from liquid packet while inhaling through left nostril. Discard liquid packet.
Note: Do not blow nose. If solution drips, wipe with tissue.
Ask your doctor before using Halodine if you’re pregnant, undergoing radioactive iodine therapy, have a thyroid disease or rare anaphylactic allergy.
HDN01 - Halodine Nasal Antiseptic Liquid Packet (Povidone-Iodine Solution 1.25% w/w [0.125% available iodine] USP)
- Carton dimensions: 6.25" (L) x 3.25" (W) x 0.47" (H)
- 12 single-use packets
- Price: $30 (12 packets)
- Carton dimensions: 6.25” (L) x 3.25” (W) x 3.25” (H)
- 96 single-use packets
- Price: $179 (96 packets)